We will mail the test score report and certificate to the address you registered with on your profile.
- If your address is incomplete or incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the correct address.
- If you selected the “send to test center” option, we will prioritize sending your test score report and certificate to the test center and not your address. Please bring a photo ID to the test center to pick up your test score report and certificate as soon as possible.
- If you have selected for the report and certificate to be shipped to your personal address but have not received them, check your mailbox to see if there are any pick up notices from the post office. If there is a pick up notice from the post office, please bring the pick up notice and your photo ID to the designated post office to receive your test score report and certificate.
- If none of the above scenarios apply, please email us at email@example.com your Chinese and English name, account ID (passport or ARC number) and related information. If we receive any returned mail with your test score report and certificate, we will re-mail it to your new address.
- If we have not received any returned mail, the test score report and certificate could have been lost in transit. You may apply for another copy of the test score report and certificate to be sent out. Please visit the SC-TOP website, click on the “Test in Taiwan” tab, click on “Applications” and click on “Additional Test Score Report and Certificate Issuing” to download the application form.