- Changing Test Level or Location
If you want to change your test level or venue during the registration period, please contact SC-TOP immediately to ensure that your original registration is no longer on the system. Then log into the Online Registration System and start the registration process again. If you have already paid, it’s not possible to transfer your original payment. You’ll need to make a separate payment for your new test registration. You can apply for a refund for your original payment.
1.2 填妥後，請掃描或拍照並電郵至華測會服務信箱 firstname.lastname@example.org。
- Test Registration Cancellation & Refunds
If you have already paid but cannot attend the test, you can apply to cancel your test registration and receive a refund. Email application procedure:
1 Deadline for applications to receive a refund: You can cancel your test and apply for a refund up until 4 days after the end of the registration period.
1.1 Complete the TOCFL Registration Cancellation & Refund Application Form：https://tocfl.edu.tw/assets/files/application/Cancellation&Refunds.pdf
1.2 Scan or photograph your completed application form and email it to SC-TOP (email@example.com).
2. Cancellation fee: There is a service charge of NT$300 for each application for a refund.
3. Refunds: Refunds are sent by registered mail one month after the date of the registered test, in the form of a postal order.
4. Please note: A refund will not be made if an application is incomplete, or provides incorrect information.